Crafting Chat

Share your projects and ideas in a nice friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Post as much or as little as you like. Most of all Happy scrappin'

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rock Candy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
purpluscious

PostSubject: Rock Candy   Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:21 am

Rock candy is fast becoming a staple part of my crafting repertoire. Both the stickles and crackle. Because they are clear and can take on the colour of whatever is underneath they can replace a cupboard full of similar coloured items. The others still have their uses sure. Like the crackle paint can be built up to a thicker layer for example. Very Happy

The only problem with the rock candy crackle is that if you have distress inked on a non porous surface the crackle tend to lift and concentrate the colour all into one area. Sad But for use on regular paper/cardstock one you heat set the ink you're set to go Very Happy

I find I have been using my rock candy crackle far more than I thought I would lol.... Might need to get the 4oz jar rofl... bounce

If you love to grunge up or give a vintage feel to your projects rock candy is invaluable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://purplecinn-craftycrafter.blogspot.com/

Rock Candy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1